Interested in becoming a member? Click on the “Becoming a Member” tab and follow the steps
Golf Outing: Your help is needed and getting sponsors and raffle donations
Car Raffle: We need each member to sell 10 tickets to meet our quota. Tickets were distributed at the meeting or mailed on Wednesday
- Saturday September 9th and Saturday Sept 16th
- Car raffles sales at the Montrose Walmart
- Contact Don Roulett if you can help on the 16th.
- Saturday September 9th and Sunday September 10th
- Car Raffle tickets sales after all masses.
- Contact Don Roulett to sign up are stop by after the mass you attend to help sell
- Saturday September 9th thru Sunday September 17th
- Eucharistic Miracles Exhibition
- See the bulletin to see how to volunteer
- Sunday September 10th Faith and Food Truck Festival
- After 5:30 mass till 8 – Your help is needed passing out beverages
- Contact Bernie Geary if you can help
- Sunday September 17th
- 9:00 mass will be said for the deceased members of our council.
- We are planning on providing members to fill all lay parts.
- To do that we need 3 more ushers, 2 more Eucharistic ministers and a member to lead the prayers of the faithful.
- Please contact Paul Bordewick to fill one of those functions
- Saturday September 23rd and Sunday September 24th
- Car raffle tickets sales after all masses
- Contact Berny Geary to sign up
- Monday September 25th Golf Outing at Fairlawn Country Club
- There is still room for more golfers,hole sponsors and auction items
- Also we need help manning the two beverage stations on holes 7 and 14.
- Contact Berny Geary if you can help
- Monday September 25th Raffle Drawing
- Make sure that Paul Bordewick receive all your sold tickets stubs and money prior
- Saturday October 14th 10:00 Outdoor Rosary at Mary’s statue
General Meeting – Tuesday Oct 3rd, 2023 in the spiritual center
Please make an effort to make this meeting since we will have Jim Tressel as a guest speaker.